CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ran across another Oldie

It is crazy to see this picture. My Aunt Cindy sent it to me a couple of weeks ago. At first I laughed, cause I don't think any of us look the same, except maybe Michael lol.
This picture was taken on Thanksgiving day in 2003. I found out a couple months after this that I was pregnant with Darren. So it was only about 2 weeks after this picture that I was pregnant and didn't know it.
There is one person in this picture that passed, a second cousin I haven't seen in years, a great Aunt that lives in Colorado, my cousins old girlfriend and then the rest of my family that I get to see on a pretty regular basis. All in all though, its hard to look at this picture and think that at that time, Michael and I were both living in our house without kids. Weird. I cant imagine my life without them.

0 comments: