CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Idol

I watched American Idol last night while the kids were sleeping and Michael snored on the couch. I was SOOOO excited to see all the famous singers that they had as guests on the show. It just kept getting better and better! Then came Rod Stewart. I know what you are thinking. What does she know about Rod Stewart, right? Well truth be told, I am a HUGE fan of Rod! My dad got me started quite a long time ago and I have loved him ever since. He sings some of my all time fave songs! Broken Arrow, For the First Time, Have I told You Lately, I don't want to Talk about It and If We Fall in Love Tonight just to name a few lol. He seriously is the best! I agree that he is getting up there in age and that his dancing, or what was perceived as dancing, on stage looked more like a drunken stupor, but regardless, I love him! That got me thinking about other faves of mine. Like Steve Martin! LOVE him too! I don't know if its because he is a comedic GENIUS and that I love ALL the movies that he has EVER made or if it is that he looks like an older version of my dad. Father of the Bride hooked me and I have loved him ever since! And then, my beloved Robin Williams. Oh how he makes me laugh! Patch Adams, Mrs. Doubtfire and so on and so on. I cant get enough of these guys. And there are a couple of my other faves like Journey and Houie Lewis and the News. There is my dad again! I can thank him for hooking me at such a young age to these oldie but goodies. Lastly, I will end it on the weather, yet another thing that I am LOVIN the last couple days. I love the rain, I love Monsoons and the rain the last couple days is reminding me of the storms yet to come. Bring it on!

0 comments: