CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Release

I'm tired, its late, yet I feel like I needed to release some thoughts. My mind is reeling. I cant stop thinking about my family. I wish I could explain to them what exactly they mean to me. I am thankful for what I had, have and will have. I am appreciative of Lisa for the relay and her role as Sweden. For being the voice when I can not speak. For never taking a side, being there - an ear. I question myself and I question others. I appreciate genuine thoughts and suggestions. I want to describe my feelings but cant. My intentions are good but perceived differently. That doesn't change that my intentions ARE good. I am not a selfish person. This works to my advantage sometimes. Sometimes not. I am fair. I am genuine. I am willing. I will not be finagled. I will do whats best. Things happen for a reason-sometimes with out the answer to why? Everything makes sense-eventually. I am not a manipulator. I will make good decisions and never harm. For now, I am going to bed. Tomorrow, ?

0 comments: