CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

To Vent, or not to Vent.

Okay, so I had to make my own blog to let off a little steam. I have a lot of questions right now and no answers. I am in a situation that can shift 1 of 3 ways and unfortunately, I cant say too much. I feel irritated, aggravated, used, strung along and pretty crappy to say the least.



I have begun to question the worth of certain things and just how much I am willing to put myself through for things. I don't want to put too much detail in this to avoid hurting peoples feelings and questions, but all I know is that things are changing at a rapid pace. Each day has something new for me, which isn't always necessarily a good thing. Right now, the best that I can do is to roll with the punches.



Not the best way to start off a blog huh? Well, the kids blog is so much fun and a great way to let their family watch them grow, but this is more of a rattling off on a tangent rant and rave kind of blog for myself.



For posts to follow, well, hopefully I will have better news. In the meantime, I need to get my act together!

1 comments:

Chad and Ashlie said...

Hey cara! Yeah I saw you on Jana's blog so I check on you every once in a while. You look great and your family is so cute. How are you?